Nordic Radar 1.3
the author of this app says:
Enjoy true added value to the great rainfall radar maps made public by yr.no: Use GPS or Wifi triangulation to find out when rain is coming to your current location. Use the compass (only on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPad) to find out from which direction the rain is approaching. Browse the rainfall radar composite maps for Norway with a intuitive touch interface.
Nordic Radar uses the freely available radar maps from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
- Center on your current location using GPS or Wifi triangulation
- Use the compass to orient the device and see from where rain is approaching
- Number of radar maps download adjustable according to available bandwidth
- Zoom in and out of a radar map using pinch gestures
- Double tap to show one of the more detailed local radar map composites
- Use playback controls to step through maps
What's New in version 1.3
- Fixed a bug that could have lead to not showing the compass on some devices
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later