iPoints Dots 1.1
the author of this app says:
iPoints is a European variety of an ancient Chinese game Go which is very popular in Russia and was no less popular in the USSR among students and schoolchildren. The playing field is located between sections 39 x 32. The opponents putting points in turns by their color on the lines crossings trying to surround more points of each other. The winner is the player who will surround the more number of opponents points. Rules of the game correspond to the classical international rules.
- Single game with the artificial intelligence at three levels of complexity,
- Multiuser game on one device,
- Multiuser on-line game with the casual opponent,
- Multiuser on-line game with the opponent chosen by name.
- Scaleable game field,
- Double click by putting the point and excluding mistake during the act,
- Selection of the casual opponent equal level (identical winnings and losses).
What's New in version 1.1
Minor fixes and changes
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Dec 14, 2010
iPhone / iPod Touch