WMD-Weather & Clock 1.0
the author of this app says:
Weather application and widgets, with the current conditions and up to 6 days forecast in a single screen. Details are provided for each day by clicking on the weather icon. These details include day and night information, and (US only) air quality and pollen information for today.
Weather updates can be disabled, or set from 1 to 12 hours. Updating manually can be done via the app's preferences.
About any location is the world is supported. If the current position is know (via GPS or network), it will be suggested when adding a location.
Following widgets are provided:
- simple weather widget (2x1): current conditions and next day forecast. Optionally, the last update time is displayed and a background can be choosen from a number of available backgrounds (including fully transparent);
- weather & clock widget (4x1): shows the weather information as described above for the simple weather widget, and additionally a clock supporting multiple digit styles, optional next alarm info, and optional date. For the clock, optionally the weather location's time can be used, making it a world weather and clock widget.
Multiple backgrounds are available to choose from (including fully transparent). Clicking the digits can launch an application of your choice.
The widget's preferences can be modified at all times by clicking the next day forecast weather icon. Clicking the current conditions icon will launch the app itself.
- (for now) the app is English only
- the widgets may not render fully on small screen (320x200) devices with a low dpi (e.g. HTC Wildfire with HTC Sense; with a different launcher (e.g. ADWLauncher) rendering seems to be ok though)
- you can try out WMD-Weather Lite (the weather/clock widget is a trial version and will no longer update after 5 days, the weather widget remains fully functional): http://tinyurl.com/wmdweatherlite
- should you encounter problems or errors, please contact me so I can fix it asap
- for more information, please visit http://tinyurl.com/wmdweather2