SVOX Spanish Pablo Voice 2.0.1
the author of this app says:
Have Pablo read aloud from your ebook, navigation, translation and other apps in a Spanish voice.
Works great with Google Navigation on Android 2.2. Other great apps using voice output are TalkToMe Classic, Speech Audio Books, Good Morning, StartTalking, and many others. Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/gallery for more.
Download the free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine separately.
Follow these steps to set up your voice:
1) Install and run this app
2) Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
3) Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings, activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
- Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
- If you receive error code 18 when trying to install a voice, the installation fails because of a locked file. Solutions are to mount the phone on your PC and manually remove /mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec or an empty folder named .android_secure.
- On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.