the author of this app says:
iDhamma is religious application for Burmese people. Normally most of Myanmar people worship to Buddha at everyday so this application will help to make worship anytime, anywhere. Most useful prayers are already inside this application so you can read moreover you can make it as favorite for daily use. Of course you can edit to your favorite list whatever you want. If you give me feedback and rating, Id appreciate it. And Im really pleased with your suggestion/advice for my app. Dont miss the chance to read out our Dhamma without jailbreak in your iPhone. This app is working fine with iPhone 3G and 4 with iOS4. It is totally FREE!!!
What's New in version 1.1
- Edited some existing prayers's contents to read more clearly
- Added to "Gone Taw","pa htan ar kyal" and "da ya na pa yate" as new prayers
- There are audio sound files for "pa yate gyi 11 thout" so you can listen with some basic function such as "play","pause","stop","repeat"
Note: If you want to listen without earphone, don't set as "silent" mode. Must be "ring" mode. Yes it is a bit different with built-in iPod feature.
Note: No need 3G or WIFI to listen audio.
- one more new feature is you can check latest Dhamma event from "News" section. Moreover, you can make sure this event location with Google Map.
Note: Need 3G or WIFI internet access for it.
- Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Mar 16, 2011
iPhone / iPod Touch