PhysBlox (Universal) 1.2
the author of this app says:
PhysBlox is a rigid body simulator based on physics.
You can do some actions to the rigid bodies.
- Gyro or Compass and Accelerometer provide 6-axis motion sensing.
- Retina display 960-by-640 resolution is supported.
- Realistic shadow by OpenGL ES 2.0.
- iPhone / iPod touch and iPad are compatible.
- OpenGL ES 2.0 is not required.
- Gyro and Compass and Accelerometer are not required.
- Push the objects
- Catch and drag and throw or drop objects
- Shoot balls
- Renderer (OpenGL ES 1.1 / OpenGL ES 2.0)
- Retina Display (On / Off)
- Shadow (On / Off)
- Motion sensing (Gyro / Compass / Accelerometer / None)
- Simulation speed (0% - 100%)
- Gravity (0% - 100%)
- Stack width (1 - 8)
- Stack height (1 - 32)
- Stack depth (1 - 8)
- Block mass (1 - 100)
- Ball mass (1 - 100)
- Push power (1 - 100)
- Shoot power (1 - 100)
[Motion sensing modes]
- Gyro + Accelerometer
- Compass + Accelerometer
What's New in version 1.2
Binary was optimized.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.