the author of this app says:
genius idea - (USA)
by molegeezi - May 14, 2011
very cool idea
one of my fav app
love it !!!
High resolution image output with a simple interface
Unique software developed specifically to reproduce images in high fidelity
Scribble or doodle on your favorite pictures and share them with your friends
Comes in an array of useful features (undo, rotate, color change etc)
Have fun with your personal doodle database on local or on cloud server
SigNote allows for unlimited creativity!
Please watch SigNote video first:
SigNote is easy to use. All you need is a piece of paper (white) and a pen (preferably black ink). Write down your signature or let your creativity run wild with graffiti art. Next, take a picture of the signature or graffiti art. Last but not least, upload your signature/art via SigNote and thats it! Now your signature/art is ready for personalization of any photo!
Instructions for use:
1. Choose a photo: either from an existing album or shoot a brand new photo with camera (this will be your background)
2. Choose the foreground image (can import up to five): signature/graffit art from an existing album or any other picture that you would like to use to personalize the photo from the previous step
3. SigNote will take the initiative to combine/overlay both pictures
4. Complete! Share your personalized photos with your friends and family via Facebook, Email or any other online photo albums!
Note: the foreground image(s) can be moved (via one finger), resized (via pinching with two fingers), and rotated. You can also change the color of foreground, or use the eraser tool to make edits on the fly.
Tap image will show the Delete and Save FG button.
service e-mail: email@example.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/signote
colorPicker created by Alex Restrepo
Some icons used from the Open Icon Library
4. : FacebookE-mail
SigNote (Beta): http://signote.posterous.com/
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/signote
Judy, Winnona, Yuni
What's New in version 1.0.4
• All photo sizes supported
• SigNote Cloud link
• Add a button for clear all foreground images
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later.