Neonatal Formulary 1
the author of this app says:
The Neonatal Formulary continues to provide advice on the safe use of drugs commonly given to babies during labor, delivery and the first month of life. This latest update is based on the 6th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Neonatal Formulary: Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life covers all the drugs commonly used in the perinatal period, including those used for fetal treatment, and summarizes how the prescribing of each has to adapt to changes in drug elimination during the first year of life.
- 230 monographs featured in the previous edition, 6 new drugs were added and all references have been updated
- Offers guidance on drug storage, safe drug administration, the care and use of intravascular lines, and the recognition, management and reporting of adverse reactions
- Identifies and provides electronic access to all relevant systematic Cochrane reviews
- Significant interactions between drugs
- For easy access, the whole reference is also available for purchase in a PDA format
- Section available on how to administer bolus and IV infusions safely