FútbolCal - La Liga Calendario 2011/2012 - los partidos de fútbol y los resultados en el calendari 2.2
the author of this app says:
Add the complete match schedule of your favourite club(s) in the Primera and Segunda Division to your iPhone Calendar. This way dates and times of all matches are right between your other appointments. With this #1 app you wonâ€™t miss a thing this season! Matches played in the FA Cup, Champions League and Europa League are also available.
How does it work?
You can subscribe (at no extra cost) to one or more schedules which means that matches are automatically updated if they change. Before a match, the tactics of both teams are also automatically added to your calendar and results will be added afterwards. You can also select and add matches to your default calendar so you can edit, move or delete them later and synchronize with calendars such as iCal, Outlook, Exchange, CalDav, etc.
âœ” All matches are at the place where they belong, namely in your calendar!
âœ” Planning is easier than ever, all matches are between your regular appointments
âœ” You can subscribe to a calendar and also add selected events to a default calendar (personal, work, etc.), depending on how you use your calendar
âœ” Typing is history
- Add and remove matches with one click to a default calendar (home, work, etc.)
- Edit, move and delete matches after they are added
- Sync matches with iCal, Outlook, Gcal etc and MobileMe, Exchange, CalDAV, etc.
- Easily switch matches between default calendars
- Subscribe to a calendar (at no extra cost of course) and changes and updates are automatically pushed to your calendar
- Easily check and uncheck a subscribed calendar
- All calendars also work with apps like Week Calendar, miCal, Easy Calendar or Calvetica
- No Internet connection needed after the races have been added
Suggestions or comments:
For compliments, complaints and tips you can use the feedback form in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow us on Twitter @SchedJoules.
- Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later