the author of this app says:
mHunter is a mobile deer hunting app brought to you by Wild Game Innovations. mHunter uses mobile navigation and GPS to mark all your hunting spots, and takes you back to them in the future. Other features include taking photos, keeping track of the weather conditions, emailing your buddies GPS hunting coordinates, recording harvests, playing deer hunting trivia, checking-in to your hunting location on Facebook, and much more.
Map Your Hunting Locations
1. Mark waypoints like your deer stand, hunting blind, game trails, game cameras, water sources, basecamp, feeders, fence lines and more.
2. Keep track of where you parked your truck!
3. Capture photos of each of your hunting locations and make notes.
4. Each location is saved and plotted on a map for future reference.
1. Record observations and keep track of what you’ve seen and harvested.
2. Use the journal feature and make journal entries of each hunt.
3. Harvest data includes type, weight, age, class, weapon and ammo used.
Track Weather Conditions
1. Current weather conditions and five-day forecasts are automatically generated for each of your favorite hunting locations.
2. Know sunrise, sunset, wind direction and temperature.
Find Your Way
1. mHunter’s digital compass will guide you back to your favorite hunting spots.
2. Easily find your basecamp, deer stand, hunting blind, game trail, water source, game camera, feeder, fence line, or where you parked your truck.
3. The compass will navigate you in the right direction and tell you the exact distance you have until you reach your destination.
4. A green arrow overlaid on the compass points the way.
1. Check-in to your favorite hunting spots and let friends know on Facebook.
2. Email your GPS coordinates to hunting buddies or family members.
3. Ever get bored sitting in your deer stand? Play deer hunting trivia to test your knowledge.
4. Browse deer hunting tips, or the latest state laws & regulations.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.