Body Symbol 1.4
the author of this app says:
The ONLY Photography App enables you use your body to show your love or hate by composing a meaningful symbol.
It helps you create the tiled photo to compose symbols like heart, star or whatever very easily.
The most creative and funny photography App ever.
Now you can create your customer symbol template in version 1.6.
Have you seen the tiled photo that a man uses his arm to compose a heart symbol to show his love to his girl? Now it's time for you and it is much easier than ever.
100+ symbol templates, including 26 letters, 10 digits, several punctuations and lots of lovely symbols.
More is coming in the following versions. You are also invited to share your creative templates.
It is definitely simple to make your tiled photo to compose the symbol:
- Select your favorite symbol template
- Select the tile and take a photo for it
- The outline on the camera view makes it very easy to compose the symbol
- When using front camera, you can use your voice to start the self-timer, which makes even easier when you do it yourself
It is also easy to create customer template
- Goto the customer template when the plate button is shown
- Draw a symbol as you like
- Save the customer template and use it!
Great thanks to 我是变态花@weibo.com for allowing us use her pretty photo
If you want to try it for free please goto BodySymbol Free version at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/body-symbol-free/id449471764?ls=1&mt=8
Support page: http://www.facebook.com/BodySymbolIPhone
1. How to use voice control?
- change to front camera
- speak out aloud or yell then the self-timer will start :)
2. What to do if it says memory too low?
- close background apps as it says, or view this youtube tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeOdVlqO-9k
- if closing other apps not working, try to restart the device
- or try to upgrade to a newer version iPhone/iPod :)
If you are using iOS 4.3 and having problem in drawing custom templates please wait a couple of days for version 1.8 update. The 1.8 version resolves this issue and is being reviewed by apple. It should be very soon before it is approved. Thanks :)
What's New in version 1.4
- Add the memory low warning (low memory is the reason of jumping to the first template after take a photo some users encounter --- please close the Apps that you don't use)
- Add the jump function: Jump to any template by entering the template number
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later