Body Symbol Free 1.4
the author of this app says:
The ONLY Photography App enables you use your body to show your love or hate by composing a meaningful symbol.
It helps you create the tiled photo to compose symbols like heart, star or whatever very easily.
The most creative and funny photography App ever.
Have you seen the tiled photo that a man uses his arm to compose a heart symbol to show his love to his girl? Now it's time for you and it is much easier than ever.
36 symbol templates (100+ templates in full version) in free version, including all 26 letters A-Z, digits and some lovely symbols.
It is definitely simple to make your tiled photo to compose the symbol:
- Select your favorite symbol template
- Select the tile and take a photo for it
- The outline on the camera view makes it very easy to compose the symbol
- When using front camera, you can use your voice to start the self-timer, which makes even easier when you do it yourself
It is also easy to create customer template
- Goto the customer template when the plate button is shown
- Draw a symbol as you like
- Save the customer template and use it!
What's in free version:
- Full functionality as the full version (incl. Voice Control)
- Less templates and less customer templates
- You can save the final photo to your phone then do whatever you want
- You can not share the photo directly to Facebook, Twitter or via Email while full version can
Great thanks to 我是变态花@weibo.com for allowing us use her pretty photo
This is the free version of Body Symbol! You can upgrade to full version via In App Purchase or buy the full version directly at $0.99 on http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/body-symbol/id444728158?ls=1&mt=8 with more templates and 30 more customer templates!
Support page: http://www.facebook.com/BodySymbolIPhone
1. How to use voice control?
- change to front camera
- speak out aloud or yell then the self-timer will start :)
2. What to do if it says memory too low?
- close background apps as it says, or view this youtube tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeOdVlqO-9k
- if closing other apps not working, try to restart the device
- or try to upgrade to a newer version iPhone/iPod :)
3. What to do if the full version is not available after upgrading?
- close the app and restart it :) (the app only check the purchase status at startup)
If you are using iOS 4.3 and having problem in drawing custom templates please wait a couple of days for version 1.8 update. The 1.8 version resolves this issue and is being reviewed by apple. It should be very soon before it is approved. Thanks :)
What's New in version 1.4
- Add the memory low warning (low memory is the reason of jumping to the first template after take a photo some users encounter --- please close the Apps that you don't use)
- Add the jump function: Jump to any template by entering the template number
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.