CalPhone - Organizer for iPhone 1.0.2
the author of this app says:
• CalPhone supports multiple calendars, color code and put them in the same view.
• Calendars can be merged.
• Show or hide any calendar.
• Lunar date supported.
• Task are integrated with calendar events.
• See events, tasks and notes in all views: Day, Week, Month Year or List.
• Group events, tasks and notes by Calendars, Dates, Priorities or Contexts.
• Flexible weekday starts, working day hours and sorting.
• Search in advanced.
SAVE YOUR TIME - QUICK CREATE
• Events, tasks and notes can be created anywhere with just a tap or two.
• Move tasks and events and notes around with your finger; the time and day will change automatically.
• Tasks and events can be created from notes or they can be converted quickly.
EVENTS AND TASKS
• Integrated with Google map.
• Copy and paste to anywhere.
• Integrated with Contacts to add invitees.
• Alert with snooze.
• Multiple alert sounds.
• Integrated with Photos to attach photos.
• Multiple font sizes supported.
• Completed tasks can be exported as an email attachment file with CSV format.
• Quick create from pulling Contacts.
• Change priority by moving it.
• Events and tasks can be formatted as checklists so you know what needs to be done and what you have already accomplished.
• Easy to show/hide completed checks.
• Multiple notes per day.
• Stylus notes supported.
• Notes can be linked to Calendars and Contexts.
• Create task or event from a note or part of note.
• Multiple fonts for notes.
• Exported and/or air print your notes.
• Send your task or event to a list of people.
• Keep track your invitations with feedback (declined/accepted etc.).
• Receive invitations from other users of CalPad or CalPhone.
• Schedule your tasks one by one, in groups, or all at once.
• CalPhone will fit your list of tasks into your calendar.
• Tasks and events can be timed . Just set the timer.
• Timer logs can be exported as a CSV file for viewing on a PC.
• Set multiple times for a single task or event.
• Task can be synced with Toodledo in both auto and manual mode.
• Event can be synced with iPhone Calendar, where you can sync data to Outlook, Mobile Me, Google calendar, etc. in both auto and manual mode.
• Save your data simply by sending it to yourself as an email attachment. You can restore from there when you need to.
• Clean looking and easy to understand.
• Minimal taps to enter your data.
More and more features need your discovery...
What's New in version 1.0.2
- Support Week in landscape.
- Options to show/hide weekends in Week/Month.
- Ability to complete notes.
- Active notes will be all incomplete notes.
- Options to show/hide past active notes Today.
- Fix some bugs.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.