gbRemote for GarageBand 1.0.0
the author of this app says:
Use your iPhone or iPod touch to remote control GarageBand on your Mac!
With gbRemote you can control record and playback from anywhere in your studio. Adjust or mute volume, select a track, toggle mute and solo for each track, and more. The names of all the tracks in your GarageBand song are shown in a scrolling track list and color coded by type for easy reference. Untether yourself from the computer mouse and screen!
One great way to reap the benefits of gbRemote is to use GarageBand to get some tracks down in your composition, then sit back with your iPhone or iPod touch - or even move around your studio - and use gbRemote to evaluate your mix. It also makes recording away from your computer a breeze!
gbRemote automatically adjust its layout for landscape vs. portrait mode. In fact, you can easily access controls using only one hand when in Portrait mode.
gbRemote communicates with GarageBand using our gbLink application, a small user agent program that is installed on your Mac. YOU MUST HAVE GBLINK 2.0.1 INSTALLED AND RUNNING ON YOUR MAC & WI-FI FOR GBREMOTE TO WORK. gbLink is free and available on the gbRemote product page at www.delora.com.
If you're looking for even more ways to control GarageBand, check out our gbTouch for GarageBand app for the iPad.
* iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 4.2 or greater
* Apple GarageBand '11 or '09 music application installed on your Mac
* Delora gbLink 2.0.1 **, an OSX application, installed on your Mac (available free at www.delora.com). gbLink runs on G5 Macs running OSX 10.5.8, or Intel Macs running either OSX 10.5.8 or OSX 10.6.6 - 10.6.8
* Wi-Fi access to same computer where gbLink is installed
* iPhone/iPod touch Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications with GarageBand
** Current gbTouch users: If you want to buy and use gbRemote, you must also upgrade your gbLink Mac application to gbLink 2.0.1. gbLink 2.0.1 is compatible with both gbRemote and gbTouch.
* Control transport functions (Backward, Forward, Beginning, Play, Record, Cycle)
* View all tracks in your song
* Enable/disable mute and solo for each track
* Adjust overall Master Volume
* Disable all volume during playback with Mute
* Current track's name is displayed and color coded by type
* Select current track
* Enable/disable Metronome
* Create a new track
* Undo an action
* Save a GarageBand file
* Supports installations of gbLink on multiple computers
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later.