the author of this app says:
NeoDroid is a NeoGeo emulator frontend for GnGeoLibs.
This is the donate version of NeoDroid, thanks for your support.
- Put bios archive (neogeo.zip) inside your roms directory
- Put roms anywhere but in the same directory as your bios file (neogeo.zip)
- Compatible with mame roms format
- Run at full speed on 1GHZ+ devices
- Compatibility should be the same as the GnGeo version 0.8 emulator
See http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20519559 for more informations, support and help.
NeoDroid use GnGeoLibs : https://market.android.com/details?id=fr.mydedibox.gngeolibs
GnGeoLibs is based on GnGeo by Mathieu Peponas : http://code.google.com/p/gngeo/
NeoDroid input code is based on Selueco Nicátor work from mame4droid : http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/ , many thanks to him.
NeoDroid do not contains any roms and you MUST own the original game before downloading some.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by SNK PLAYMORE Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Neo Geo game software sold separately. "NeoGeo" is a registered trademark of SNK PLAYMORE. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by NeoDroid software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
- Added save/load state support (with a little bug: it seems that sometime the music is not properly restored in ram)
- Added a compatibility list with roms links search (search button)
- A sound problem should be fixed, the emulator "should" not hang anymore on the NeoGeo logo when loading multiples roms
- No restart on exit emulation anymore, exiting the emulation will bring back to the rom selection list
- Should again fix a problem with the screen aspect ratio (ex. Garou Mark of the Wolves)
- Added progress bar on roms loading
- Problem when using "home" system spotted : be sure to have the bios file "aes-bios.bin" in your neogeo.zip file (still not working very great)
- Added z80 and 68k overlock in preferences (improve neogeo framerate on games like metal slug)
- Fix child roms not working (metal slug 4 plus, Puzzle De Pon! R!)
- Emulation will now pause when in-game menu is showing
- Custom application theme
- Add screenshot preview when touching a rom icon
- fix Breakers Revenge (breakrev.zip) not added to compatibility list
- fix a wrong aspect ratio bug
- fix a bug preventing the use if "uni-bios.rom" bios.
- fix "menu" button blinking when using hardware controller.
- improve controls code again, this also improve famerate.
- prevent launching of incompatible roms (based on roms names).