USB/BT Joystick Center 4 USB/BT Joystick Center 4
the author of this app says:
If you need help, enter the forum: http://poke64738.freeforums.org . It makes no sense to rate this app with 1/2-stars without to ask for help in the forum.
Universal USB/BT Joystick Center, to use nearly every Joystick. If you love to play games/emulators with "New" and "Old" USB Joysticks, then this is the right one for you.
Hint: Samsung's new Galaxy Nexus need ICS 4.0.2 to use USB Joysticks!
Android 3.2 (or newer) Device with USB Host Port and 1024x600 or higher (no root is needed).
USB Joystick Center was successfully tested with these Devices:
- Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.0.2 Stock-Rom, with OnTheGo USB Cable)
- Asus Transformer TF 101 (Android 3.2 Stock-Rom, With Dock)
- Acer Picasso/Iconia A500 + A501 (Android 3.2 Stock-Rom)
- Motorola Xoom (Android 3.2 Stock-Rom, with OnTheGo USB Cable)
- Toshiba Thrive (Android 3.2 Stock-Rom)
Other tablets should be working too, but are not tested at this time.
- USB/BT Joystick2Touch (Touch Profiles) with USB/BT Joystick2Touch AddOn:
- Multiplayer support for 8 Joysticks at the same time
- Support for nearly every USB Joystick
- Support for Wireless Joysticks (PS3, X360, iCade, Wii Remote + AddOn's, Zeemote)
- Support for Bluetooth Keyboards
- Deadzone tuneable
- Create/Modify own Joystick Driver Settings
- Save/Load Joystick-Settings (Buttons/Sticks/Sliders and Key-Mappings)
- Native LED support for PS3 and XBox Controllers
- Support for real Analog-Stick Play (new "Analog-Key" Option)
Many games and emus you can play with this app:
- GTA 3
- Samurai Vengeance II
- Riptide GP
- Reckless Getaway
- Mame4droid USB
- FrodoC64 USB
- Mupen64Plus AE (with Analog Control!)
... Modern Combat 3 and more with the USB/BT Joystick2Touch AddOn
USB Joystick Center has Driver-Settings included for these Devices (ready to use. Others you can create at your own):
- PS3 Sixaxis Controller without root (* CSR Bluetooth 2.x/EDR+ USB Stick is needed)
- XBox 360 Controller ("Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC" USB Adapter is needed)
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- Wii Remotes 1-4 + Nunchuck + Classic Controller
* Please read the Sixaxis pairing instructions on the help site of the app!
- N64 "Controller Adapter for PC USB" (for 2 Controllers)
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock" with 2 Player support
- PSX + N64 USB Dual Converter
- SNES "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- C64/Atari/Amiga "Donalds USB-Joystickadapter" for 2 Players
- C64/128/A600 "Keyrah" USB Keyboard + 2 Joysticks Adapter
- AtariAge Stelladapter 2600 to USB Interface
- "PC/Gamepad/Joystick/Wheel Adapter" (15 Pin D-Sub)
- Xbox 360 Controller wired (USB cables with "wireless controllers" are not working!)
- Xbox 360 Rockband: USB Guitars and Drums
- PS3 Dualshock Sixaxis - Wired (full Led Support)
- PSX - USB 4 "Buzz Junior" Wired Controllers
- PSX 1/2 (EAXUS) "Super Dual Box Advanced" Adapter for PC USB
- Trust GXT 24
- Logitech (F310, ...)
- Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Precision
- Hyperkin N64 Moonlight Glow Controller
If you have an adapter that is not natively supported and you have trouble to use it, no problem, enter the support forum (http://poke64738.freeforums.org) and ask for support.
Hint: If you got a "License Error" after buying this app (Market bug), try it again later
Market: wireless 360 xbox atari vcs 2600 emulator c64 frodo keyrah amiga fpse ps3 controller playstation sixaxis bluetooth modern combat nintendo 64 N64 n64oid super mario android asus transformer prime xoom wii games psp nes snes uae samsung motorola acer msx gbc sega coleco vision turbografx tg16 gameboy genesis mega drive master system duke nukem 3d doom quake