the author of this app says:
A scientific calculator based on the classic HP 41.
V1.4.0 upgrade: change of state file format, EXPORT your raws and xmem before upgrade if possible (MEMORY LOST at start).
Sound added, inline help (tap left of display), text overlays working again (use with 'black_o' graphics overlay or 'opt001' skin), ADV printer working (tap right of display), Config with _o.txt overlay files (tap middle of display).
Full HP 41 CX/CV emulator:
- Full memory and X memory.
- Timer functionnal, but accuracy not well tested (AF is not emulated).
- Manage states, overlays, raw prgms, xmem, ...
- Automatic save and load of state.
- Download modules, raws, from internet, then use 'import'.
- Use MOD modules, RAW programs format.
- You can put modules, raws, overlays, xmems, states in 'Download' directory of your SD card.
- 'ON' only active on 'longtouch' to avoid mistakes.
- Master clear supported (use 'press back' menu when calculator is off then press 'ON', then press 'back' to release it).
- Speed greater than 1 are not patched for 'PAUSE' ...
- Hepax support up to 4 * 8KW modules
- Top status line for Stack, Alpha ... display (tap on it to change it).
Emulator loosely based on Non-Pareil from Eric Smith, font by Luiz C. Vieira.