Hockey MVP Hockey MVP
the author of this app says:
Hockey MVP is the best first person ice hockey game available on the market!
Bring Hockey World Cup to your country and become national hero like Crosby, Jagr, Nash and Kovalchuk.
In a full version you have an option to play World Championship and save scores of both championship and exhibition game as well.
- Tilt phone in left right to move player
- Tap to shot
- Tilt phone to yourself in vertical direction to get stick down
- 8 national teams (FIN, SWE, RUS, CAN, USA, GER, CZE, NOR)
- training, exhibition game and World Championship (not available in demo)
- versatile pass combinations
- 3 difficulty levels and game durations
- game statistics
- Scoreloop game server (in demo points are collected only for exhibition game)
Hockey MVP has 3 game types. Training which is the most relaxing game type. Exhibition game is always played only between 2 teams. Whereas the World Championship includes 4 games and is played amongst 8 teams. Points collected during championship or exhibition game are saved on the score server provided by the Scoreloop. The points depend on amount of goals, duration of the game and difficulty level.