My Class Schedule (no ads) My Class Schedule (no ads)
the author of this app says:
My Class Schedule is a nice and useful timetable app for all students and pupils. After you add all your courses, the time at which they take place and some useful additional information (teacher, room, ...), the app shows your timetable in a day- and weekview. Moreover, for each course you can add the marks you received so that the app can calculate your average.
The newest version allows you to save homework for your courses.
Note: this is the ad-free version that includes some bigger widgets. If you just want to try this app or have no problem with ads, there is a free version available here:
My Class Schedule (free)
- Timetable (day- and weekview; courses are color-coded)
- Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4; shows all remaining courses for the day)
- you can let the app automatically mute your phone during lessons
- support for A/B (and even C, D) weeks; you can set the frequency of a lesson, which for example also allows schedules that are identical each week but have one bi-weekly course
- add as many courses, times and marks as you want; times can be chosen freely; marks can be weighted
- run from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
- View that shows all marks from all courses
- Exam schedule