Frodo C64 USB (2 Players) Frodo C64 USB (2 Players)
the author of this app says:
If you need help, enter the forum: http://poke64738.freeforums.org . It makes no sense to rate this app with 1/2-stars without to ask for help in the forum.
- Android 3.2 (or newer) Device with USB Host Port and 1024x600 or higher
- USB Joystick Center App (it needs the universal USB Joystick/IME routines)
- USB Joystick or USB Joystick Adapter with an old Joystick
- USB Keyboard or Bluetooth Keyboard or Keyboard Dock or Keyrah (C64 USB Keyboard Interface)
Hint: Android 4.0.2 (Galaxy Nexus) has a sound bug. With Android 3.2 Tablets there are no problems.
- New: 50/60Hz (PAL/NTSC) Switch
- New: absolutely "Smooth" Scrolling (OpenGL Graphics) and no lagging Sound
- 2 Player Support (now you can play with your friends!)
- Full USB Joystick support (with the needed USB Joystick Center App)
- Support for: D64, T64, PRG and P00 files
- Changable Disk while playing
- Joystick Port Switch
- Drive LED Support in 1541 Compatibility Mode
- Full Graphic-Character Keys Support with the SHIFT and Commodore Keys
- Full Color Keys Support with CTRL and 1-8 Keys
- Added functions for F1-F8 Keys (LIST, RUN, LOAD, DIR) like SpeeddosPlus
- Full Keyrah (C64 Keyboard Interface) support!
- Help Site
I'm an old fashion computer fan of the C64, but with the available C64 Emulators in the Android Market you have only limited functions. So I thought by myself, why not make it better? I removed the touch functions (on screen keyboard and other stuff) and added support for my "USB/BT Joystick Center" App to use the universal Joystick routines, so I can use any USB Joystick I want :) Then I changed the GUI and other likely stuff (Disk Change, Support for T64 and P00, Full Key support, ...).
I will make it better and better over the time and you can send me your wishes if you like. Please rate this not with one star if you got problems, send me an email and I will fix it. Thanks!
The Famous C64 emulator was made by Christian Bauer and ported to Android by Arnaud Brochard. Sources are available on GitHub, search for FrodoC64.
Market: frodo c64 keyrah usb joystick center tablet app wireless x360 xbox atari vcs 2600 emulator fpse playstation ps1 ps2 ps3 nintendo 64 N64 n64oid super mario cart android honeycomb tf101 asus transformer xoom wii games psp nes snes