SnapDish Food Camera 1.5.0
the author of this app says:
The photo application that makes cooking more enjoyable and delicious.
'SnapDish' processes your dish photo to make it look better and lets you easily share it with others.
*****As introduced on the App Store in Japan
- Recommended Free Apps
- Must Have Social Networking Apps
- Staff's Favorites
[Thanks for all the downloads!] Japan 4th, Taiwan 7th, Singapore 8th, China 11th (Peak in Free Photo Apps)
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of a dish that you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button or post comments. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with 'Lucky! Recipes'
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR.
- Multiposting to mixi, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com/Seesaa) and specified email address
- Checking in and Posting to foursquare simultaneously
- 'Yummy!', Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Display of popular dishes in 'Daily / Weekly / Monthly' table view
- Search by narrowing down 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [email@example.com]
What's New in version 1.5.0
- Multi-posting to FC2 Blog (Japanese only)
- Multi-posting to Ameba Blog (Japanese only)
- Added function of switching views between 'Homemade','Recipe','All' for 'Dishes', 'Comments', 'Got Yummies', 'Yummied' in profile page. (*You can check 'Homemade' and 'Recipes' in the profile page )
- Improved speed of viewing dish details page.
- Changed grid view to 3 rows
- Standardized grid view for dishes in profile page
- Improved cache processing for images
- Improved loading of 'Popular'
- Fixed problem of app failure when swiping screen while 'cooking' photo.
- Fixed bug in sharing to tumblr
- Fixed bug for details of location
> Coming in next update
- Swiping function in dish details
- Bookmarking dish photos and users
- Requires iOS 3.1 or later