Macworld UK - the magazine for Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple news and reviews 4.1.9
the author of this app says:
FOR FOUR DAYS ONLY AND IN CELEBRATION OF THE JUBILLEE THIS WEEKEND, YOU CAN NOW BUY A 12 MONTH MACWORLD SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE PRICE OF 6 MONTHS. THAT’S LESS THAN 79p PER ISSUE . ITS A ROYAL BARGAIN
• Macworld magazine is the world's best-selling Apple magazine, featuring in-depth reviews, expert advice and essential guides to Macs, iPads, iPhones and related products.
• Inside this app you can find the latest issue of Macworld along with the best selling issues of Macworld, The Complete Guides to the iPad & iPhone, Masterclass tutorials, and loads more.
• By downloading this app you will receive a FREE special digital edition of Macworld commemorating the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs
• Macworld’s Complete Guides series includes in-depth guides to the iPad and iPhone, as well as special editions to suit the interests of specific iPad users no matter how technically experienced they are
• The Macworld Masterclass specials include professional tutorials to help you become an expert with your Mac software
This is a free app download. Future issues and back issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the next released issue.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: £10.99/ US$15.99 (7 issues)
12 months: £19.99/ US$28.99 (14 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
Macworld UK magazine recommends registering a pocketMags account to protect your purchases.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
What's New in version 4.1.9
Performance and stability improvements
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.