Dubstep Soundboard HD Remote 1.0
the author of this app says:
This is a remote for the "Dubstep Soundboard HD" app on the Mac App Store.
Open the Dubstep Soundboard HD Mac app and press "Sync Remote" to use this remote and control all 258 Dubstep Sounds, Looping, Volume, Open/Close multiple windows and more.
"Dubstep Soundboard must be fit for music fans, especially electronic music enthusiasts. You just need to press the buttons and drag the faders to kick off the beats. This is an exciting and cool app that you can't miss." - Best10Apps.com
EASY REMOTE SYNC
FAST REMOTE RESPONSE
SIMPLE MIXING CONTROLS
** You must have a Wi-Fi internet connection to use this remote.
1) REMOTE FEATURES INCLUDE:
258 audio button controls
Open & Close 6 Soundboard Windows
Open & Close Menu & HD Pack Windows
Play multi-audio & effects buttons simultaneously
Full System Volume & Mute controls
6 Looping controls for each Dubstep category
Loop individual audio or multiple audio files simultaneously
Play & Stop audio in one window, without stopping another window's audio
Play & Mix instruments, music, tones & effects with your own music or DJ software
2) REMOTE HD AUDIO PACK FEATURES - 100% ROYALTY FREE - LIFETIME COMMERCIAL USE:
Downloadable - Bass Wobbles Pack
Downloadable - Claps & Snares Pack
Downloadable - Effects Pack
Downloadable - Hi Hats Pack
Downloadable - Kick Drums Pack
Downloadable - Synth Bass Pack
Downloadable - Ultimate Dubstep Packs
** High-Definition 192kHz Downloadable Stereo Audio Packs can be used 100% Royalty Free and for Lifetime Commercial Use in your own DJ software or editing/mixing program. You can also use these at clubs, concerts, raves, parties, in videos, on the radio, internet and more.
** After syncing the remote with the Dubstep Soundboard HD Mac app, if the remote does not open windows or play audio buttons, follow Solution 1 below.
1) Open "System Preferences" on your Mac computer.
2) Select the "Sharing" folder icon.
3) Make sure "Remote Apple Events" is ON with a check mark inside the check box.
** If the remote does not work after following the steps in Solution 1 above, follow Solution 2 below.
1) Open the "Applications" folder > then open the "Utilities" folder on your Mac computer.
2) Right-click the "AppleScript Editor.app" and select "Get Info".
3) Make sure "Open in 32-bit mode" has a check mark inside the check box.
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later.