GenGisCad, (old ProCad) 1.6
the author of this app says:
This is a full-featured and complete computer aided design program for the Pocket PC.
Version 1.6 modifications:
- Now the CAD is renamed GenGisCad
- Crossair size to 300 pixels
- Use and customization of the eight keys of the Pocket PC to execute any CAD command
- Full screen pushing a hardware key, (customizable)
- Show/Hide the main toolbar with a hardware key, (customizable)
- If the crossair is showed, the zoom+ and zoom- goes to the crossair position
App of the day
Enhance your audio experience with Pocket Music Remixer Pro!
Three free screen capture programs that let you grab a quick snapshot of your PC screen
Take a screenshot of an area or the full screen with light-weight program Yascu
Coming to grips with the future of the mouse
Doc takes a look at the big five browsers to see how they compare
Andy and Sean debate where you should design your own or buy a pre-built computer.
Ubuntu Netbook demonstrates that this distro and its user community have a solid understanding of what computer users need and want in a portable PC. The interface is perfect for a netbook's smaller screen.
Andy and Sean demonstrate how you can solve tech problems at a distance and for free!
Andy and Sean talk about what to look for when shopping for a Mac.