Mobile Portfolio Tracker 1.02
the author of this app says:
Mobile Portfolio Tracker allows Palm users to track and maintain multiple portfolios of stocks, bonds and mutual funds with automatic price updates at each HotSync.
Users can enter the stock symbol, description, share purchase price, number of shares purchased, commission, and the total cost basis of a stock purchase.
Each stock can be "categorized" into separate portfolios in order to track the totals for an entire portfolio.
Stock prices, daily lows/highs, volumes and last trade times are updated automatically during the use of HotSync though the Internet connection on the Internet. With this program, you can:
- Create and edit "positions" in a stock, bond or mutual fund
- Categorize stocks in up to 15 different portfolios
- Receive automatically updated stock prices during each use of HotSync
- View the portfolio by the Daily Change, Performance, or Market Value
- Show the percentage change or dollar amount change for each of the portfolio views
- View the details of each stock to include the daily lows/highs, volumes and last trade times
- Update portfolio stock prices through a Palm modem connected to the Internet
- Sort the securities in the portfolios by selecting the column name
- Add "watch" stocks with no value associate
- Select from the large list of indexes to add to your portfolio
- Update the stocks manually if you are away from an Internet connection