Camera 3D Pro 1.9
the author of this app says:
Auto mode: don't care about nothing; Camera 3D Pro will choose best settings for you.
Manual mode: use the camera's features to set manually the overlapping between the left & right shot.
TIP: Do you have some trouble with 3d shot? Watch the Camera 3d Pro video tutorial at wocware.blogspot.com or at www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3InygD8sFg
- 3d shot in less than 3 seconds
- Easy to use stereo camera: take both left and right shots with a single simple gesture (Steshot© system)
- Real time assistant helps you taking 3D shots
- In Auto alignment mode no manual operations are required to create 3D pictures
- In Manual alignment mode you can decide the overlapping to apply
- Accelerometer used to compensate the different inclination between left-right pictures (can be disabled from app settings)
- Embedded Photo Album for your 3D and regular pictures. It can be browsed by picture type (anaglyph, stereoscopic, simulated 3D, regular picture)
- Left picture is also saved: it's used as the regular one.
- Features with Expansion Pack
-- Full resolution saving pictures in your camera roll (and then in your Mac/Pc).
-- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer® integration.
-- Nvidia 3d Vision® (and compatible) support (jps)
-- 3DTV support (shutter glasses, polarized glasses, autostereoscopic) through jps
-- 3D Picture Editor. You can rotate, change alignment and apply ghost reduction on your 3D pictures.
-- Unlocked Photo Album.
-- Left and Right views can be exported to create 3D picture with your preferred software directly on Mac/PC.
- 3D image supported:
-- Anaglyph (color, dubois, monocrome) for red-cyan and cyan-red 3D glasses
-- Steroscopic (parallel, crossed-eye, mirror)
-- Wigglegram (simulated 3D)
-- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer®
-- Jps (Nvidia 3d Vision®, 3DTV)
- 3D glasses are required for anaglyph pictures only. Follow instruction inside the app to
-- get free 3D glasses
-- make 3D glasses by yourself
-- buy 3D glasses
- To share your 3D pictures (mail, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, google picasa, etc.) use camera roll functions or your preferred application.
What's New in version 1.9
If you like this App please rate it or write an iTunes review.
This will help app's development and improvement.
- Improved performances
- Full resolution (2-5mpx) export
- 3DTV support (shutter glasses, polarized glasses, autostereoscopic) through jps
- Nvidia 3D support (jps)
- New stereo formats (parallel, crossed-eye, mirror)
- Wiggle can be exported in html
- Open camera at startup
- Show overlay during the shot
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.