the author of this app says:
1 Album, 200 Photos, 20 Friends All in 1Click *** Get your Photos to your friends
Get Dirty Message, our new App por Free!!!
-Hey! Could you send me those photos!!!
Watch The Video
Those are some of the requests I always hear when taking photos at al social event like parties o get together. With Photo2Contact you can forget about distribution and post of your photos! Simply hit SHARE and voila! Its done!
Photo2Contact automatically creates zip files containing the photos, posts them on a safe location and spread the word to your friends so they can download them.
Get this App for free and purchase full functionality once youve tried it!
Forget about which social network each of your friends are member of, Photo2Contact is the simplest most efficient way to share your party photos.
Create a Project: create a project like a party or social event!
- You can comment on your project! The comment will be attached on the posting mail
Take your photos: use the camera to take as many photos as your iPhone can hold
- Automatic file administration: Photo2Contact will create a special folder for each project and store all files related to it in that location.
- Multiple sessions: Re-access a project and continue taking photos. You can quit the application and came back at any time.
Associate Photos from your photos albums: associate photos you have already taken or photos you carry on your iPhone.
Identify Friends: during the evening you can associate any contact on your address book to the project.
- Manage Friends: you can add, substract any contact to any project; contacts are administrated on a project basis.
Share: hit share an Photo2Contact will:
- Create as many Zip files as needed
- Upload zip files to the FTP
- Send your friends an Email specifying the link to download
Standard mail definition: you can define the body of the standard mail that is sent to the contacts.
Project Front Page, select the photo you wish so view as front page on the project menu.
Master folder: all files of a project are stored on a special folder created for it, identifying date a project name. You can define the location of the master folder containing all project folders.
Photo2Contact will NOT validate any of the contacts that are associated to a project. Defining and validating the contacts that would receive the URL by association to a project are pure and exclusively user responsibility.
What's New in version 2.0
All functionality included on basic app
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.