iSpeak for Mac 1.1.1
the author of this app says:
iSpeak allows you to command your Macintosh to speak by using your iPhone or iPod Touch. iSpeak is both fun and useful. It's a creative way to tell your kids to get off the computer, tell a joke or surprise someone. Even use iSpeak when you are too sick with a sore throat to talk!
* Type whatever you want your Mac to say from your iPhone or iPod Touch
* 23 unique voices (24 voices in Leopard)
* Ongoing history saves all lines spoken
* Save favorite lines for quick retrieval
NOTE: This only works on Macintosh computers
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.