iRFR - LR 1.1.33
the author of this app says:
The iRFR from Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc. provides a riggers remote for any Eos, Ion, Element, Congo or Congo jr lighting system. This application can be used with both operating systems and requires Eos family software version 1.6 or higher or Congo software version 5.1.0 or higher installed on the connected lighting system.
The iRFR supports all of the features found on the ETC Net3 RFR product, adding more functionality through the use of the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad touchscreen. The exact features of the iRFR are sourced by the connected control system; not all features are supported by both platforms. Check the documentation for your console.
With the iRFR on Eos/Ion/Element, you can:
- Select channels and set parameter data
- Playback and edit cues
- Park channels
- Conduct dimmer and channel checks
- Patch conventional fixtures
- Manipulate color
What's New in version 1.1.33
- View the active cue list.
- In a separate display, interact with the active cue list
- Access a pan/tilt encoder display
- Set a console connect list, making it easier to use the application in with multiple desks and/or in different venues
- When the application is used on an iPad, it is also possible to create a full encoder controls page and add cue notes via the cue playback display. Those notes can then be copied to a text file and emailed as needed.
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Jun 15, 2010
iPhone / iPod Touch