the author of this app says:
***This app requires 3.x iPhone/iPod Touch OS***
Are you learning to play a musical instrument? Are you struggling to learn how to read music? Do you want to improve your pitch recognition?
ClefNotes is a unique game aimed at teaching you elementary music notation, and training your ear to recognize the pitch of 28 notes, from two octaves below Middle-C, to two octaves above.
ClefNotes requires version 3.1 of the iPhone/iPod Touch OS.
The musical instrument sounds that are provided are:
Musical instrument notes freely available for download:
Di Zi Flute
(Please don't give us bad reviews for not having the instrument you want - request an instrument and we will try our best to accommodate you.)
Follow us on Twitter.com/bitsonthego and let us know what instruments and features you want in the next release!
Buy ClefNotes for the aspiring musician in your life!
Act fast to take advantage of our introductory price! For less than a price of a New York latte, you'll be well on your way to Julliard!
Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/BitsOnTheGo) and send us your high scores and feature suggestions! We're committed to making ClefNotes a great app - help us by e-mailing any concerns to email@example.com.
What's New in version 2.5
- c4 note will now shift down to stay closer to Bass notes
- decreased lag of note taps on iPhone 3G models. Other iPhones/iPods didn't need this but will see small improvement.
- BIG Change: Ability to download instrument files from the net
- Instrument files that are not needed can be deleted
- localized sorting of instrument names
- handled a low memory issue
- when changing instruments in Settings, notes being played from last instrument were not being cancelled
- fixed high score system to accept scores higher than lowest score and lower than the highest, as a new high score entry
- changed how score is impacted by incorrect entry
- Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.