Statustic - Update Twitter, Facebook & MySpace simultaneously 1.4
the author of this app says:
Statustic allows you to simultaneously manage your status in all your accounts on three of the most popular social networking sites: Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. There are NO advertisements and your updates are sent directly to each site, no third parties are involved.
- LANDSCAPE KEYBOARD is fully supported
- As many accounts as you want on each service
- See your historical status updates from each service
- Insert your current location in your status updates
- Statustic does not make you sign up for any services, or do stupid, evil things to you, your iPhone, or your information!
- Fast, reliable status updates using the native API of each service, as long as they are up, and you have a network connection, you are all set!
What's New in version 1.4
Statustic v1.4 adds iOS 4 Multitasking support, fixes Facebook permissions for new accounts by fully implementing Facebook Connect, fixes Twitter basic auth problems fixed (now uses xAuth / OAuth), fixes custom keyboard buttons (buttons are again being shown at top, and will warn you if you hit them by accident while typing!) on iOS 4.x devices, fixes rare bug where if GPS coordinates were not passed correctly from the device, app would crash, and adds updated API calls (many were now deprecated in iOS 4.x). It also adds a UI tweak to fix stretched icons in historical status UI.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.