Dr. Conrad Fischer's USMLE Disease Deck Revised! 2.1
the author of this app says:
This newly revised app includes:
- More than 300 conditions and disease definitions
- New podcast: choose to listen to Dr. Fischer read through the cards or read them yourself
- New ability to track correct and incorrectly answered cards
- Most unique physical finding, what to look for, therapy and treatment
Quick reference for studying on the go
With this application you can quickly find and learn important facts necessary for success on the USMLE.
Conrad Fischer, MD, PhD is an award-winning medical educator, Associate Chief of Medicine for Educational and Academic Activities at SUNY Downstate School of Medicine, Attending Physician at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn NY, and a public health advocate. Dr. Fischer is the author of numerous USMLE test preparation guides and teaches USMLE test preparation for Kaplan Medical.
Content review provided by Steven Walerstein, MD, FACP
Senior Vice President/Medical Affairs, Medical Director
Nassau University Medical Center
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com. We hope you enjoy using Dr. Conrad Fischers USMLE Disease Deck!
Application Disclaimer: Dr. Conrad Fischers USMLE Disease Deck is a study tool. Information contained in this application are for test preparation purposes only.
- Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
Feb 14, 2011
iPhone / iPod Touch