TCM Clinic Aid 1.2.5
the author of this app says:
TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
Search our relational database for:
1. Acupuncture and Auricular points,
- Includes images of Acupuncture points.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points.
- Includes images of Auricular points.
2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas,
- Includes images of individual herbs.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas.
3. Diagnosis Etiologies,
4. Search by symptoms and indications.
5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following:
a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas,
b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat),
c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin),
d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'.
Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology.
User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points.
User adding/deleting of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas, and points.
In App Purchases (the following add-ons can be purchased from within Tcm Clinic Aid)
1. Master Tung Points.
2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture.
3. Quiz Yourself.
What's New in version 1.2.5
1. Corrected crashing after updating to 1.2.4. This affected devices with 3.x iOS.
2. Corrected contraindication for Bai He Gu Jin Tang.
3. Added option to replace Home icon on detailed display screens with Favorite icon.
This will allow adding items to Favorite List from the detailed screen.
4. Allow the adding of new categories in Herb and Formula Categories.
5. Added Battlefield Auricular categtory. Also added Omega 2 and Cingulate Gyrus points.
6. Corrected Quiz Yourself with Pulse description showing answer in description.
7. Added ability to change, on the fly, the language of display lists.
a. Herb list can be viewed in Pinyin, English and Botanical.
b. Formula list can viewed in Pinyin and English.
c. Point list can viewed in Pinyin and English.
d. Master Tung point list can viewed in Pinyin and English.
e. Pulse list can viewed in Pinyin and English.
8. Fixed problem with Quiz Yourself, in favorite mode, showing "lots" of extra questions.
9. Added Gesture support. Swipe left (next) and right (previous) to traverse detailed records.
Note: Only on devices with iOS 4.0 and greater.
10. Corrrected pinyin of Ji Xue Teng.
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later