5x5 Shogi (MiniShogi) K55 1.90
the author of this app says:
5x5 Shogi (MiniShogi) is a variant of Shogi (Japanese chess).
Compact and speedy chess like game.
A player can use (drop) captured pieces.
This rule makes this game complicated and profound.
5x5 Shogi is very compatible with iPhone/iPod.
K55 (PC version) have won Computer 5x5 Shogi tournament 2008, 2009.
- Human vs. computer, human vs. human, computer vs. computer.
- 8 levels of computer play.
- Choose Western or Japanese pieces.
- Show the legal moves of the selected piece.
- Undo of moves.
- Save/Load game file.
- Send game scores by mail.
- Show history of moves.
- Help about 5x5 Shogi rules.
What's New in version 1.90
・Supports OS 4
・Fixed a crash bug.
・Fixed a two pawns bug.
・Icon image supports iPhone 4 resolution
* This version does not work on OS 2.x.
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Aug 8, 2010
iPhone / iPod Touch