Belote 1.1.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
the author of this app says:
« Belote » allows you to play this well known French card game alone with a partner and against two opponents, all three of them simulated by the iPhone.
Top quality graphisms and realistic animations/sound effects
3 game modes are proposed:
- Simple Belote without announcements
- Simple Belote with announcements
- Belote « Coinchée » (=blocked)
The optimized display uses the complete screen surface of the iPhone, offering very legible cards and their easy selection.
The game is automatically saved in case of interruption (phone call, application exit by the player). At the next launch of the application, the application will propose to restart the game where it was stopped.
The game speed and the point count in real time during the round can also be adjusted.
Cards can be manually shuffled like in real card games, by simply holding the iPhone/iPod on the edge during distribution!
Last trick can also be displayed again.
Players can be personalized.
Game is currently in French, to be translated in the nearby future.
We wish you thrilling Belote tournaments!
What's New in version 1.1.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
- Added a setting to force overtrump, even in "Coinche" mode
- Added the list of previous bids in the bid panel
- In "Belote Simple" mode, now the card proposal will appear on top of the trump selection panel
- Fixed a bug where some announces were ignored
- Fixed a bug where wrong player would distribute after game restoration
- Fixed a bug where wrong player would start playing after game restoration
- Fixed a bug where the "Coinche" button would appear but it should not
- Fixed a bug where the "Bids" panel would sometimes be displayed on new game
- Fixed a bug where the application would crash sometimes when one of the virtual player was bidding
- Fixed a bug where (null) would appear sometimes in the score sheet
- Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later.