Bump'ny 1.2.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
the author of this app says:
Bump'ny is a re-imagining of an English pub game called Shove Ha'penny. The game is played with old half-penny coins on a board marked with horizontal lines. Players drag a coin to the bottom edge of the board and bump it so that it lands between two lines. The game has been around for hundreds of years and is still played in pubs today.
Bump'ny players use a uniquely realistic gesture to "shove" each coin into play. Coins are moved by physically bumping the bottom of the device, an innovation that makes for especially compelling game play.
- Choose from three levels of difficulty
- Play single player or two player games
- Select different playing surfaces
- Try to beat your best game
- Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later.