Poker Club 1.2
the author of this app says:
Let's face it. For all the donkeys in poker, directing a tournament is really more like herding cats.
The Poker Club Tournament Director is the ideal end-to-end solution for running your amateur or professional poker tournaments.
Top 10 Features:
Dynamic poker timer with alarms
Fully integrated with your Contacts
Professional tournament structures
Customizable rules for your game
Easily track moves and knockouts
Keeps tables and seats optimized
Calculates cash and chip counts
Mails game results to your players
Enables tracking of league statistics
Preserves state between launches
Poker Club's value has been proven in hundreds of poker tournaments. And now it has evolved into a full-featured, native iPhone application that puts the power of a professional Tournament Director right in your hands.
Poker is a game full of distractions, but Poker Club makes it easy to play and direct at the same time, especially if you're the host of your weekly home game.
NOTE: To inspect the current list of tournament structures or to request new ones, please visit:
What's New in version 1.2
• Better compatibility with iPhone OS 2.2. Namely in the Moves screen, where the Table and Seat assignments became invisible until touched.
• Several minor bug fixes.
• At least one new Event Structure. Feel free to request your favorite by sending me a complete structure sheet.
• Expanded support for exporting game info, game results and player info into the worksheets of an Excel spreadsheet. This can be done by copy/pasting the data from the Results email.
• New support for exporting the same info into a SQLite database. This can be done by copy/pasting the commands from the Results email and executing them in a Terminal application. I'm working to automate this process in a future version of Poker Club.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.