Solitaire City (Deluxe) 2.01
the author of this app says:
Solitaire City is now a Universal App! Buy once and play it on both iPad and iPhone with enhanced high resolution graphics when played on an iPad. Compete against player's from all around the world via Wi-Fi or cellular networks and see your name and scores in lights on real-time, daily, weekly and champions leaderboards that are automatically synchronized with a central server. Openfeint, Plus+ and other common leaderboard solutions don't offer the daily and weekly hi-score tables found in Solitaire City Deluxe.
Numerous game rules offer over 60 solitaire variations, including 12 variations of the classic Solitaire found on Windows, also known as Klondike - Spider One, Two and Four Suits, FreeCell (7 variations), Klondike (12), Demon (4), Poker Squares (4), Pyramid (4), Cribbage Squares (3), Golf (4), Casket (2), Alternations (4), Eliminator (3), Yukon (3), Tri-Peaks (2), Double Klondike (3) and Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits.
- Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
- Landscape & portrait support
- Rotate the iPhone during play to switch orientation
- Impressive graphical effects
- Timed scoring system
- Online hi-score tables (play offline too)
- Listen to iTunes music while playing
- Fun sound effects and sound themes
- Create your own sound themes
- Enticing background graphics
- Use photos from your album as a background
- Choice of detailed card designs
- Interactive training
- Unlimited undos
- Saves game position when the phone rings
- Left and right handed options
- Serious addiction
1) Each game has several rules of varying difficulty levels. Press the RULE button next to a game to open up its set of game variations.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our new game, "10 Pin Shuffle" available on the App Store.
What's New in version 2.01
Bug Fixes in v2.01:
1) All the cardsets are now selectable on the iPad.
2) Creating new backgrounds from your photo album works now on iPad.
3) Your custom background preview thumbnails will return if you updated and they disappeared.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later.