Fritz Chess 1.6
the author of this app says:
Fritz Online Module now available on the AppStore! Get it now and play the online features on Fritz on a standalone application!
To celebrate this release, the prize of Fritz Chess will have a discount of 30%!
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/fritziphone
Also you can give us feedback about the product on facebook: http://bit.ly/zwHXw
After becoming the best chess software worldwide on its own merits, the amazing version for iPhone and iPod touch of Fritz Chess is finally here.
“Deep Fritz is more powerful than Deep Blue”
These words were said by the World Champion Vladimir Kramnik. Fritz beat him on 2006. As well, Fritz has beaten other chess master players as the legendary Garry Kasparov.And now the version of Fritz Chess for iPhone and iPod Touch is finally available! This edition of Fritz Chess invites you to discover a new way to understand the most traditional worldwide board game. Considered for a lot of people as an art, a science or even a psychic sport, the chess you will discover in Fritz Chess is all this and lots more. However, its main feature is that it is a funny and exciting game easy to learn, but difficult to dominate.
Both beginners (who will find an exclusive system of help) and the advanced players will agree saying that Fritz Chess is definitely the best chess game ever.
A two player’s mode is included!
“[..] I can easily say that it’s the greatest and best-looking chess game currently available in the App Store.” - FingerGaming
- Online Multiplayer
- Strongest chess engine on the appstore
- Spectacular UI
- Intuitive and very easy to use
- Historic matches database with 100000+ matches.
- PGN import
- Figurine notation option
- Fully configurable exclusive fritz help system
- Review mode during a game
- Infinite analysis with memory function
- Board setup feature
- Send games via email
- Fritz behaviour configuration
- "Shake to undo move" feature
- Drag & drop and tap-tap piece movement
- Different chess boards and music
- 2 players mode on the same iPhone
- 2 players board autoflip mode
- Fully configurable Blitz, Long and Without Clock game modes
- Openings book with great variety of movements and integrated monitoring
- Load/Save game with WYSIWYG interface
- Autosave system
NEW IN VERSION 1.1:
- Infinite analysis in game review
- Send game by e-mail (PGN) feature
- Fritz resign and accept draw behaviour configuration
- Fritz level configurable during game play
- Minor UI improvements
- Enhanced autosave
- Threefold repetition detection bugfix
NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
- Drag & drop feature.
- Improved infinite analysis. Now it remembers the best result for each move.
- Infinite analysis progress indicator.
NEW IN VERSION 1.3:
- Infinite analysis minor bugfixing
- Setup board enpassant captures and usability improved
- Fixed PGN export when board setup was done
* The service to access the online database will be provided free by Blit Software.
* The online multiplayer service is provided by Blit Software. The service is provided for free but Blit Software can change it to a payment service at any time without prior notice.
What's New in version 1.6
- Requires iOS 3.1 or later