CIC InkSnap 1.0
the author of this app says:
Now you can take longer notes in your own handwriting! With InkSnap you can take up to 3 screens of notes. As you write, your words will be automatically re-sized and snapped to a grid so that you can keep writing and capturing your important notes without running out of screen space.
- No more sticky notes or scraps of paper! InkSnap captures what you write and saves it in your own handwriting.
InkSnap captures your writing and automatically re-sizes it to fit the page so you dont run out of screen space. Each note can be up to 3 screens long!
- To view your notes just scroll, zoom in or out, or use the page up/down feature within each note.
- Notes are editable once snapped and can be cut and paste from note to note!
- Customizable options include lined display, time delay before your writing is snapped, and settings for the thickness of ink.
- Each note is time and date stamped automatically
- Notes can be sorted alphabetically or manually and stored in one of fifteen different customizable folder categories.
- InkSnap also helps save precious memory space by compressing the ink data in each note before it is saved so that your notes dont require more than 2K per note.
- Supports ALL Palm connected organizers except the Palm Personal,
5000, and 1000 models
- Supports the Visor, IBM, Franklin, Symbol or other Palm O/S 3.0 based handhelds
- 38K free on your organizer and approx. 2K per note
- Desktop computer for installation (PC)