the author of this app says:
The Box.net App lets you easily access, view, share, and collaborate on files (5 GB Free) from your iPhone and iPad.
Using Box for iPhone and iPad, you can:
- View all your files on-the-go: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDFs, images and Box Web Documents. Listen to audio files and watch videos stored on Box
- Share files and folders of files with anyone
- Save files to your iPhone or iPad for offline access
- Open and edit files on Box in other apps installed on your iPad
- Provide feedback by adding or replying to comments on files and folders
- Monitor activity within your Box account: Get upto-speed on who has uploaded, downloaded, updated, or commented on a file via the updates feed
- Protect the content you store on Box by requiring a four-digit passcode to open the application, as well as automatically log out of Box upon closing the App (you must close the application completely to log out)
- Take advantage of single sign-on through your Google or PingFederate account
Additionally, with the Box iPad App you can project the files you view on Box to a TV, LCD monitor, or projector via VGA Out, as well as wirelessly print them to AirPrint-enabled printers.
In addition to our app for the iPhone and iPad, Box provides a robust platform for sharing and collaborating around all your business content online. Box lets you:
- Organize and view all your files online in a familiar file and folder structure
- Share content with direct links to files and folders
- Turn folders into shared online workspaces where you can invite others to view, edit or add files and exchange feedback through comments and discussions
- Keep group workflow organized by assigning tasks around your files
- Access content from your iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices
- Use additional services from FedEx, Google, Autodesk, Zoho, eFax and dozens more right inside Box
If you don't have a Box account already, you can sign up for a free account that lets you store up to 5 GB of files in the cloud.
You can also learn more and sign up for our business and enterprise plans (500 GB+) by visiting http://www.box.net.
What's New in version 2.4
- Project your documents from your iPad! Using the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter, render any file you're viewing on the Box App to a TV, projector or LCD monitor. Extremely useful for offsite meetings, sales pitches and presentations.
Security Lock + Auto-Logout
- Protect your documents from prying eyes. Password protect your Box account on the iPhone or iPad with a four-digit passcode, as well as set the App to automatically logout when you close it completely.
- Wirelessly print to any AirPrint-enabled printer when viewing content on Box, directly from your iPad.
- Box now supports single sign-on for users that access the App through their Google or PingFederate accounts. For businesses, this means more secure, manageable mobile access.
- Fixed issue with adding contacts while sharing content.
- Other small defects
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later