Fit Phone 7.0
the author of this app says:
Fit Phone is a comprehensive fitness tracking application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, including GPS tracking of outdoor activities. Track everything from weight training to running to body statistics. Fit Phone started as an easy to use, feature rich workout log. Since it's initial release it has evolved into much more than a workout log. You can now track weight training, cardio training, and track your body stats. And if you're running iOS4 or later, FIt Phone will even track your cardio exercises and provide audio cues while in the background.*
Tracking cardio exercises has never been easier. Fit Phone uses the built-in GPS unit to track your time, distance, pace, and route. Then Fit Phone can play your entire route back in our custom viewer. The next time you go for a run, let Fit Phone track your progress.
Visit our website for a complete overview, including screenshots, at http://www.bedaronco.com. We've been around since the app store opened and we only get better.
- Complete workout log so you can get rid of the pen and paper.
- Create custom workouts by setting a name, date, and adding exercises
- Enter results for weight/rep based, time based exercises, or use our cardio log feature to extensively track cardio workouts such as running
- Auto track cardio exercises using the GPS. Calculates time, distance, pace, and route automatically. When complete you can view and play back your entire route. With iOS 4, Fit Phone will track and provide audio cues while in the background.*
- Rest timer for breaks in between sets
- Interactive graphs to easily track progress in just a few taps. Graph all exercises performed or graph exercise results over time.
- Preloaded with exercises with the ability to easily add your own custom exercises and custom categories
- Easily copy an entire workout with three taps. All data copied included weight, reps, and notes. Just change the date and you have a complete workout.
- Email workout results Inside of Fit Phone as an attachment for easy import into spreadsheets
- Track body weight and graph your progress
- Track body measurements and graph your progress
- Calculate One-rep Max automatically for exercises you're already performed or manually enter data to calculate for any exercise.
- Backup all of your Fit Phone data in just a few seconds using SyncDocs. SyncDocs is available for free. Download it, run it, connect to your local WiFi network and backup your data so you never have to worry about unexpected data loss again.
- Constantly updated based on users feedback. So please contact us with any questions or feature requests.
- Many more body stat categories coming very soon.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in version 7.0
- Copied sets now appear as a different color so users can easily tell which sets have been updated in a current workout
- New exercises icons to take advantage of the retina display
- New reports page icons
- New option to turn off the loading of Fit Phone data in the background. For those still experiencing the infinite loading screen we hope this will fix the problem.
- Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later