Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals 2.4.2
the author of this app says:
Calorie Tracker - Diet and Fitness Tracker.
LIVESTRONG.COM'S Calorie Tracker can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items. Tracking works. You will lose weight like millions of other members.
The Calorie Tracker lets you look up or track your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button. You will have access to The Daily Plate at LIVESTRONG.COM, which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 625,000 food and restaurant items. Most major competitors only have 7,000 items in their database.
You can also find and track the amount of calories you can burn in our database of exercises and activities. Caloric burn is calculated based personally on your measurements.
Whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker will help you achieve your diet and nutritional goals.
This application is a companion tool for members of The Daily Plate at LIVESTRONG.COM. There is also a free service online. www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate
Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics and expert Q&A.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker offers:
* The largest database of food and restaurant items
* Customized daily calorie intake based on your goals
* Weight tracking on your phone and online, with a bi-directional synch from web to phone
* A diary of your caloric, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate, sugar, fiber and protein intake
Note: You can still track the fitness database and any food items you've tracked before even when you are offline. The items will sync the next time you use the device on a network.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker is a diet coach, nutritionist, calorie counter and food planner at your fingertips.
For any questions or help with the application, check out our support forum:
What's New in version 2.4.2
* New items sometimes not downloaded from the web
* Editing custom food item period loses calorie value
* iPad loses side bar in some circumstances
* New meals now show up
* Numerous minor bug fixes
* minor visual improvements
* more meals displayed in food menu
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later