spotimote - Spotify remote 0.64
the author of this app says:
Spotimote is a remote controller for Spotify.
With spotimote, you can control Spotify on your PC (Xp/Vista/Seven).
- Control Spotify : play/pause, next/previous track, volume, shuffle, repeat
- Access Spotify database and search for tracks or artists
- manages your favorites (tracks, albums...)
- import playlists in your favorites
- access your playlists (Spotify premium account required)
spotimote requires the installation of a server component on your Windows PC to send orders to Spotify. Download it from http://www.evolu-on.com.
If you have any trouble using spotimote, please send a mail or leave a comment on the web site.
Spotimote communicates with the server component over Wifi. The connection is automatic, you don't have to specify an ip addresses or anything.
After the installation of the server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your android device.
No related videos