Monday August 11, 2008
Download this episode now
Subscribe to this show
- Aaron: Off brand PDF creators may not be fully-compliant? All PDF files should be accessible, so there are instances where purchasing Adobe Acrobat may arise.
- George: My screen turns black after 30 minutes? (1) Make sure your video card driver is up-to-date. (2) Consider the heat temperature inside of your computer maybe exceeding the temperature cap. (3) Your monitor may be the cause. Also, make sure your monitor cable is secured properly at both ends.
- Ginny: How can I copy your old episodes onto CD? Locate the media files on your computer and open your favorite CD/DVD burning utility, select those files, and click burn.
- Kentrail: Why is my cooling dan so loud? (1) Update antivirus and spyware definitions, (2) Try free antivirus and spyware products, and (3) Scan with a root kit scanner. Go buy Andy's new book Windows Lockdown!, it will assist you in solving your present problem and similar future issues too.
- Nathan: Why aren't you two in the same orientation as your logo? We are!