User Accounts Demystified
Monday October 15, 2007
Download this episode now
Subscribe to this show
- PC and Mac use user account's to limit access and create private folders. [i.e. Administrator]
- Click the Windows Button [formally knonwn as Start Button]
- Type in "user" in the search bar and click User Accounts.
- Click Manage Another Account which is located in the Control Panel.
- Click on Parental Controls which allows the Administrator to setup monitoring of standard users and so on.
- Most people don't run in standard user mode because it's inconvenient.
- There is a similar procedure for Mac's.