- You can create your free Noter2 account by going to
- You can download
Noter2 for the iPhone from the Apple App Store.
- Tap on
Noter2 and it will load the notes from your Web account.
- You will see the notes from the currently selected list.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to Add Note.
- Type in a title, type in the body, and assign a label color if you wish. Then tap Add Note.
- The second icon from the left is for your Lists. Tap that to see your lists or add a new list.
- The third icon from the left is the Sync icon. Tap that to synchronize your notes.
- You can select
Get Notes from Account to bring the notes from your account to your iPhone.
- Tap Send notes to Account to send notes you've taken on your iPhone to your account.
- Tap the drop-down list in the upper right-hand corner to access your lists.
- It shows the currently selected list. Tap the list you want to use and it will have a checkmark.
- When you're finished tap Done.
- The last icon is for Settings.
- Tap that and you can Export Notes, Password Protect your notes, or change the font.
- Tap on Export Notes and you're prompted for an email address.
- When you tap Export your notes are emailed to you.
- Noter2 lets you access your notes from anywhere.